Digital Marketing Assistant
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Digital, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Managing a variety of social platforms for clients, curating fresh content and implementing emerging digital trends.
Consistently designing and utilising new strategies to increase online visibility, drive traffic to client websites, generate website goal conversions, track, measure and report on ROI.
You must have:
- Proven experience in managing social media on behalf of multiple brands using Hootsuite.
- Experience of creating and implementing PPC advertising in Google AdWords and Facebook
- Ability to analyse websites using Google Analytics and develop and implement SEO strategies to improve visibility
- Strong written and oral communications skills with ability to present yourself well to clients
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Passion for the industry and enthusiasm to learn
We would love it if you had:
- 1-2 years work experience in an agency environment
- Experience of working with clients who market B2B and B2C
- Ability to write content and blogs as well as compelling headlines that make readers take action
- The ability to perform simple updates to websites using WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS with experience of applying tracking code to websites to measure user behaviour and/or experience in using Google Tag manager
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
We can offer you:
- 37.5 hours per week
- 1 hour lunch
- Salary £18k - £22k
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
& that's not all:
- Regular outings to the local
- Pizza nights at Winchester's finest establishments
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Our guarantee that a week will never go by without some kind of baked goods in the office
- A steady stream of furry, four-legged visitors
If you've got any niggling questions about any of our vacancies, drop us a message on Facebook
Apply by email
No agencies please.
Work Experience and Work Placements
Spaces for work experience in 2017 have now been filled.