25 September 2023
We are seeking a Designer to join our creative team. This is an excellent opportunity for a designer to grow our small team and get stuck into a variety of exciting projects. We are looking for a creative with a positive, proactive attitude towards challenges who works well under pressure and is a great team player.
- Work closely with the senior designers to execute visual solutions in line with project objectives
- Solid understanding of design principles, layout, and typography
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to take direction and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with a solid foundation of knowledge and practical experience
- The ability to use After Effects and 3d software would be useful, but not essential
Responsibilities of Role:
- Create designs for digital platforms, such as websites, mobile applications, email templates, and social media assets
- Generate wireframes and mock-ups to communicate design concepts and user interfaces for websites and applications
- Conceptualise and create visually compelling designs for various marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, posters, banners, social media graphics, and other print materials with the support of existing designers
- Create and support in the production of various design assets, including digital graphics, print materials, and social media content
- Collaborate with the creative team to brainstorm and execute innovative design ideas for branding projects
About Think Creative:
Think Creative is a digital and production agency delivering innovative web designs and graphic design services. Based in central Winchester, we have created the marketing tools for 100’s of clients for over 20 years. From big household brands to championing local businesses, we have delivered over 10,000 projects since 2001.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary £21k-£25k
- 22 days holiday rising by 1 day per year
- Full time position
- Pension scheme
- Central Winchester location – home working by mutual agreement
Please fill out the form below or send your application to email@example.com.